About Me

My photo
22, Yorkshire girl through and through. Living and loving in Edinburgh. Glamorous indie rock and roll

Thursday 19 May 2011

New start

Not 100% why I started this. I needed a private outlet to vent I guess, no lurkers lurking.

The other day I learnt something. Something that I think I needed to know and things I needed to read. Turns out you can't trust who you thought.

I'm trying with all my might to forget it and its hard but I'm trying.

I'm happy, I live in a city hundreds of thousands of people flock to every month just to visit its beauty and history. I have good friends, friends who are willing to drive 6 hours to see me for a few days, I have a beautiful house that I am making my own and starting up my photography again, I'm headed to university in September to hopefully start what will be the rest of my life in something I love. And I have love. It may be hard-work and it might not be a whirlwind romance but it is a romance and through it all I know he's at the other end, to kiss me on the forehead and to push me to be the better person I know I can be.

My home-town can keep the mundane, the drama, the routine and the pointless sex cycle's with the same people.

I'm out and I've not stopped smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment